Saturday, March 7, 2015

Princess Ever After

Princess Ever After

I am still working on Kisses From Katie, it needed to be returned to the Library, so I'll post a final post on that later. But, I did finish the second book in the Royal Wedding Series during all of the testing we had at school the past two weeks. It was also very good! I enjoyed the first one better than this one, the characters in the first book seemed more, I don't know, more ideal to me. Not saying you shouldn't read Princess Ever After. That book was also amazing. I would definitely recommend it. The whole plot is so entertaining and it leaves you thinking, what would I do?? Here, I'll give you the low-down.
 
Imagine you are in your late twenties and living in the same city here in America you've lived in your whole life. It's all you know. The only place you've ever lived and worked. It's where your friends and family are. Now let's say you just saved up enough money and worked to get to your dream job. You LOVE this job. It's what you live for since you're not married and don't have a family of your own. A couple of years ago your mom died, and then your great-grandma died. (Your grandma already died) So currently your life consists of you, your best friends, your dad and stepmom, and the dream job you LOVE. Okay, got all that? Now one Friday you're just living your life, the job you LOVE just breaking through, when some young man comes up to you and says you're in line for the throne in some European country. And he's not lying. The man says that if you come back with him you can restore the kingdom and either rule until you die, or rule until you abdicate the throne and leave the country in anarchy. Or if you don't come at the all the country becomes a part of another country and looses its independence. You ask how is this possible? He says your great-grandma was a princess there who had to flee during WWII. And if you come back... well you know. What would you do? You know going back is the right thing but you've never led anything in all your life, let alone a country. You would have to leave your job, at least for a while. You would have to leave everything you know.
 
Okay, wow, that was a mouthful. See what I mean!! I don't know what I would do!! And if you want to know what Regina does, you better read!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment