Sunday, March 22, 2015

Books On My Mind

Books On My Mind

Hey all, hope you are having a wonderful Sunday! I have been thinking all weekend about what to blog about this week! I'm still reading Kisses from Katie but I don't have enough new stuff to talk about with that book so I'm just going to wait until I finish it. However, lately I keep adding to my mental list of books I want to read. Which is what this blog post is going to be. Everything that's been floating around in my mind lately. This way, I'll have an actual list, and the blog will (hopefully) keep me accountable to reading them. Okay, enough jib jab, here's the list.

1. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers


2. How to Catch a Prince by Rachel Hauck
 

3. One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp


4. Take One by Karen Kingsbury (and the rest of the Baxter Family series)


5. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (REALLY trying to finish these)


There are MANY more books that I am dying to read, but I figured that this list is a good start. Especially because some of them imply a couple or more other books. This just makes me soooo excited for spring break and summer so I can get readin!!! Anyway, that's all for now. Just really wanting this right now!!! (But I mean who doesn't)





                   



No comments:

Post a Comment