Thursday, December 11, 2014

Camilla-Final Thoughts

Camilla-Final Thoughts

So I did it, I finally did it. After working on this book all semester I finally finished it. It was a very long and slow book but definitely worth the read. I don't want to spoil anything in case you end up reading it (not that anyone will), so I will only share a few broad points.

  1. This book has sooo many, wow I didn't really expect that to happen, parts. Which is good, it helps out with the extreme slowness of the book.
  2. I really learned to appreciate my life a whole lot more. Poor Camilla just keeps having her world fall apart more and more, losing everything she once knew.
  3. I learned how radically different culture was in her time period compared to ours. At 15 she would be treated like a child, then be given alcohol. 
Overall, I thought the book was really good and can't wait to keep reading next semester!

Where the book takes pkace...

No comments:

Post a Comment